Last updated on September, 2020.
If you are not at least 13 years old, do not use this website. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, we assume that if you are using this Site or purchasing products through this Site that you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so and if you do not then do not use this Site or purchase products on this Site.
Accessing this Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any material we provide on this Website in our sole discretion. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Website, or the entire Website, to users, including any registered users.
Use of Your Account. You are responsible for all activity on the Site from your account or that use your credentials. You are responsible and liable for any security breaches that occur with respect to the Website through your account.
Use of Our Website. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any other tool or malicious code that would disrupt our Website or try to compromise other users and other accounts. This Site does not allow users to post content.
You agree that you will not use any means with respect to the Website including any automatic or electronic means, to obtain or access any information, data or materials provided by any other Users.
- Shopping bags. When you shop on our Site, you can use a shopping bag to keep track of the items you have selected until you are done shopping. You will be able to review and confirm your choices, your shipping address, how you are paying for your items, and the sizes you need.
- Back order. If any item you select is on back order, we will send you updates to let you know when it will be available. This notice will be sent to the email you give us when you are getting ready to check out.
- Pricing and Product Errors/Corrections. We endeavor to present current, accurate, and reliable information regarding our Products. However, on occasion, this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may be with regard to Product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors or to update Product information at any time without prior notice. If a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error on this Site, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any Product listed at the incorrect price. Further, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your Method of Payment charged. If your Method of Payment has already been charged for the purchase and your order is then cancelled, we will issue a credit to your original method of payment for the amount of the incorrect price.
- Not for Resale. You are expressly prohibited from using this Site to purchase any Product for purposes of resale by you or any other person, and we expressly disclaim all warranty for claims for damages or otherwise, including all indirect or consequential damages resulting from your intent to, attempt to, or actual resell any Product purchased from the Website.
Problems. If there is problem with the information you give us when you check out, we will try to reach you through the contact information you provided.
Fraud. If there is any concern about fraud or credit, we will let you know if we are allowed by law. We may be required by law to first report the problem to law enforcement officials. We use a third party vendor to detect fraud.
Your Money. When you check out, and put in your payment information, you promise, represent and warrant that the information is accurate, that you are authorized to use the payment method provided, and that you will notify us of changes that could impact your order, your account or your payment.
Cancelling or Returning Products. Please see our return and cancellation policy by clicking here: [https://fearofgod.com/pages/shipping-and-returns]
Prices and Taxes. We may change the prices of our products from time to time. Different locations require us to charge and collect sales tax at the time of check out. Except to the extent required under applicable tax laws, the actual tax amount that will be applied to your order and charged to your payment method is based on calculations on the date of shipment, regardless of when the order was placed.
Shipping Choices and Costs. When you check out, you will select your means and timing of shipment. If you do not live in the United States, where we are based, you may also have to pay import duties that will be reflected in your final order summary.
You may choose to submit to us comments or suggestions about the Site and our products. By submitting a comment or suggestion, you understand and agree that we have the unlimited right to use those comments or suggestions for any purpose, without any compensation or attribution to you.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS EXREPSSLY STATED HEREIN, THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FEAR OF GOD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FEAR OF GOD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FEAR OF GOD AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, DATA OR INFORMATION; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION POSTED, UPLOADED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; AND/OR (VII) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WHETHER THE CLAIM OR ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF FEAR OF GOD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Arbitration; No Class Action. To the fullest extent allowed by law, neither you nor we will seek to have a dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. Further, to the fullest extent allowed by law, no arbitration or proceeding can be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to the arbitrations or proceedings.
If you or we have a dispute with the other or this Website or our Agreement, notice must first be sent to the other party, including:
- name, address, and contact information of the party giving the notice
- the facts that are the basis of the dispute
- the remedy sought (e.g. a refund).
For notices to us regarding a dispute, they must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy mailed to Fear of God, LLC, Attn: Legal Department / CFO, 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604.
If we have a claim against you, we will notify you by the contact information you have provided to us.
We and you will then use good faith efforts to resolve through informal negotiations the dispute. If, despite these good faith efforts, we cannot reach an agreed resolution within 60 days, then, you or we may commence an arbitration proceeding. Arbitration will be conducted in Los Angeles, California, or if you and we agree remotely.
Arbitration will be administered by one arbitrator. The arbitrator may award damages to you individually as a court could, including declaratory or injunctive relief, but only to the extent required to satisfy your individual claim.
Your Comments and Concerns. This web site is owned and managed by Fear of God. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to this Website or our products can be sent to us at: email@example.com.